Below is a list of all our current clubs you can join for ongoing sewing and embroidery inspiration.
Anita Goodesign All Access Club
An embroidery club for the obsessed embroiderer. Can't get enough embroidery? With the new and improved All Access Club, that is no longer an issue. Click here to find more information about the club
This club includes:
- All Full, Mini, and Large collections released every month you are enrolled (at least 7 design collections a month!)
- All three Express Design Collections (Starting in 2017)
- A detailed book of tutorials featuring the designs received that month.
- The Welcome Kit
- Over $1,400 worth of gifts freeLearn More
Ruler Foot Adventure: Sew Steady Block of the Month Club
Learn the art of free motion quilting with templates. The quilt as you go method of the class will help you create a 60"x 72" quilt in a fun and creative environment. With 25+ block designs, your quilt can be uniquely yours with hundreds of layout options.
You will also get discounts on a variety of other Sew Steady accessories.
Classes start January 22, 2017
This deal includes:
- 10 In-Store Classes
- 9 Sew Steady Webinars
- Ruler Foot Starter Package
- Sampler Template Set #1
- Practice "Sandwich" Materials Each Class
Join us monthly for a free creative event. We meet on the 3rd Thursday of every month - there are sometimes exceptions due to conflicts. At Creative Club, the shop owner or an instructor will demonstrate a new technique, product, or project. Then we open it up to the group of talented customers so they can show the projects that they have complete or are in progress. The meeting is designed to inspire each other to create, create, create. We meet at Noon or 6 pm in the shop. Join us to get INSPIRED!